My travel blog

So far, boarding was a success or should I say early BIRD really gets the easy way! yay! it took us 4 hours on our way here. But really its worth the early anticipation. Atleast I have a lot of time posting a blog about it.

Well, our 4 hours travel time to the Airport Terminal is hell, my make-up that supposed to be no make up - make up totally faded together with all of the unmoved cars. The traffic is seriously annoying and will dry-out all the patience in you. Even so, we manage to arrived so early that we looks like strolling in the park. (Hassle free!).

Now the long wait is hear as of now we are waiting for our flight to Bangkok, Thailand. just a few minutes from now. we are ready to board and spend all the waiting we have for this trip. Its so nice to be with someone you love while travelling its like you're able to share everything and every bits of the experience. My birthday treat is now on rolling smoothly, I plan to make this post a bit longer. But my feet are starting to numb while standing and typing on the FREE-COMPUTER-USAGE provided by the Airport. So, well, I will just freshen up and enjoy my vacation!!!!

love IC

Comments

Popular Posts